Having a good backpack helps to keep your belongings intact during skating. But getting the best electric skateboard backpack can be dicey as there are a lot of them around.
Hence, this article will help choose the best electric skateboard backpacks suitable for your skating needs!!
Things to consider before buying an electric skateboard backpack
Table of Contents
- Things to consider before buying an electric skateboard backpack
- What are the Advantages of an Electric Skateboard Backpack?
- Top 5 Electric Skateboard Backpacks
- 1. GoRide Electric Skateboard Backpack
- 2. IWONDER Electric Skateboard Bag
- 3. Rollie Pack Slim Carry Foldable Electric Skateboard Bag
- 4. GoRide Elite Electric Longboard Backpack
- 5. Inktells Electric Skateboard Backpack
- Conclusion – Next Steps?
Imagine skating and you want to carry your phone, water bottle, wallet, laptop, etc. in your hand? It would be so inconvenient for you!
Also, imagine a scenario where you are riding a train/bus and carrying your skateboard. Nah, that isn’t a good look.
This is where an electric skateboard backpack is necessary for you.
Kindly note that this product category is only essential for skateboarders who commute daily on their e Skateboards.
If you don’t skate daily and you don’t own an e board, this skateboard bag is not for you. Just get a regular backpack like the Dakine Mission 25l
Before buying this product, there are things you should think about:
- Do I need this backpack?
- Can I afford this backpack?
- The quality, storage space, material, weight distribution, size, should straps, etc.
- Will this backpack suit my skating needs?
What are the Advantages of an Electric Skateboard Backpack?
There are some of you who have been contemplating buying an electric skateboard backpack, and you are torn between if you need it or not?
To help you make a decision, let’s briefly talk about how beneficial an electric skateboards backpack is or will be to you.
First, carrying your skateboard and carrying your belongings in your hands is nothing short of you stressing yourself and courting trouble at the same time.
Yes, you read right.
Imagine a scenario where you are trying to keep your balance and then you find yourself swinging your arms around, what do you think would happen to everything that you are holding at the moment?
But having these things kept in your backpack can save you all the troubles in the world.
Another reason is convenience. Regardless of how much you love to ride on your skateboard, there are times when you need to carry your electric skateboard or that you want to ride a bus, car, or train.
What do you do?
Carry your board on your hands like you are showcasing it to the world?
No!! You get an electric skateboard backpack. Below we listed top backpacks for both traditional and electric skateboards.
Top 5 Electric Skateboard Backpacks
We have talked about who needs an electric skateboard backpack, and the advantages of an Electric skateboard backpack.
Now, let’s talk about these 5 best electric skateboard backpacks.
1. GoRide Electric Skateboard Backpack
This is one electric backpack that actually fits any type/brand of heavy-duty skateboard (both E skateboard and regular skateboard).
Asides from this universality feature, this GoRide tech electric skateboard backpack with a 20”x12”x6” dimension features a laptop compartment where you can keep your laptop safely.
Also, this GoRide tech backpack has big storage space (main compartment and side pockets) if you need to Carry things like a camera, batteries, water bottles, etc.,
Convenience is another reason why you’d love this backpack, as it features quality belts and straps that help to provide support and aid weight distribution, such that you don’t hurt any part of your body while carrying the backpack.
The best part of this Electric skateboard backpack is its all-round foam padding. A feature that helps to ensure that your belongings are safe.
- It has excellent storage space for the skateboard and other extra items. The weight distribution is impressive too.
- This backpack is made with quality/durable material.
- It is suitable for different brands and types of skateboards that weigh at most 20lbs. Most especially electric longboards.
- It has a padded laptop compartment and deep side pockets.
- The pockets are not stretchy.
- The zippers don’t give room enough to carry many loads.
- It is not suitable for e boards above 20lbs.
2. IWONDER Electric Skateboard Bag
With its 80cm x 24cm x 7cm dimensions, the iWONDER electric skateboard backpack is another backpack that you can count on to serve you well.
Not only is this electric skateboard backpack durable (courtesy of its Polyester material), this backpack is designed to carry any type of board below 15.5lbs conveniently!!
Not to forget that this board backpack features adjustable Velcro straps; a feature that enhances comfort/convenience.
What is more, is that you can comfortably carry this board backpack as a shoulder bag (courtesy its curved padded shoulder straps which makes it very lightweight and cool to vibe with!!!)
- It is lightweight and easy to carry around
- It features Velcro straps.
- It is eco-friendly/durable.
- The straps and back part are not padded.
- The zipper breaks off easily.
- It cannot carry a board that weighs more than 15.5lbs.
3. Rollie Pack Slim Carry Foldable Electric Skateboard Bag
Featuring a 10″ x 16″ x 4″ dimension, this electric skateboard backpack is as slim and lithe as they come.
And that is perhaps one part of why we love this product, the other part is because it is a foldable electric skateboard backpack that you can fold into a smaller version of it!!
Can you imagine that? We bet you can’t just like we couldn’t at first!!
Another amazing feature of this product is that it features chest straps and a padded shoulder strap, which is something that you can’t find in most skateboard backpacks!
The best part is that it features a storage pouch that you can store a lot of items such as phones and water bottles.
- It is sturdy and features exterior pockets.
- It features safety chest straps.
- It’s made of a 600D polyester material.
4. GoRide Elite Electric Longboard Backpack
This bag is a unique and impressive product for a lot of reasons. First of all, this product features an interior accessory, a secret laptop compartment that has a carrying capacity of at most 15”.
Another reason why we doff our hats for this GoRide Elite Electric Longboard Backpack is that when you are not using it for skating, it can serve as a hiking/traveling Backpack! Such versatility is amazing and impressive!!
This electric skateboard backpack also features breathable mesh and padded Velcro that ensures that the backpack is well-padded against your full back length.
The adjustable zipper feature is appealing, as it helps to reduce the size of the backpack to 36″ or increase it to 41 inches to 44 inches.
This feature helps this Electric Skateboard backpack to contain different types/sizes of boards, most especially electric longboards.
Not to forget to mention that this product has an attractive and sleek design!!!
We can say that this product is an impressive upgrade from the regular GoRide Electric skateboard backpack.
- It features an elastic helmet strap.
- The storage compartment has plenty of space to house a lot of items such as a camera, a camera tripod, mp3 player, phones, water bottles, food flask, etc.
- It is durable.
- It weighs 0.8 lbs.
5. Inktells Electric Skateboard Backpack
Featuring a 900D Polyester material, the Inktells Electric skateboard backpacks also feature a main compartment and an exterior pocket.
Not only that, this product is tear-resistant, wear-resistant, and water-resistant too!
That is one huge edge over the other E skateboards backpacks if you ask us.
Also, this electric skateboard backpack features padded shoulder straps that help to distribute weight evenly, such that the carrier doesn’t feel pain in any part of the body as a result of the shoulder strap.
Besides, the Inktells Electric skateboard backpacks can be folded into a small 45cm x 24cm size from its full length 80cm x 24cm size!!
- It is a foldable backpack and it features an even weight distribution capacity, courtesy of the padded shoulder straps.
- It is water-resistant, wear, and tear-resistant.
- This backpack is made with nice quality materials.
- It can house your e skateboard and other items such as your water bottle.
- Padding can seem insufficient, especially around the shoulder area.
Conclusion – Next Steps?
Having read all that we have explained above, it is no gainsaying that we have done justice to this topic. As such, it shouldn’t be difficult for you or any skateboarder to pick the best Electric skateboard carrying case for you!
Kindly note that the word “best” is very relative, hence your choice of the best Electric skateboard backpacks should be dependent on your backpack needs and not based on others’ needs.
Therefore, answering this question “what is my backpack need?” is one step to picking the best Electric skateboard backpack for your skating needs!